Monday, February 9, 2009

Snowshoe Mtn. 2009



Connor all ready to hit the slopes!

Kara got to build a snowman on the last day when it snowed.
Out to dinner....we walked from out condo over the the restaurant.  It was FREEZING and snowing pretty hard!

Our model shots for the front of a ski magazine....maybe?? :)  
WhiStLEpuNk

Mom and Dad on the Ballhooter lift

Ski bunny :)
Playing a game of Scrabble, where the extent of our words was, "coy," "it," and "dog." haha
I think mom had the longest word; "peaches."  Needless to say, Scrabble is not really our game :)


"When are you going to put pictures from Snowshoe on the blog?!?"  That's what Kara has been asking me for a couple of weeks now, so I guess I should put some up :)  We went to Snowshoe the first week in January and despite not having a snowfall until the last two days we were there, we still had a blast!  Connor was the only one who did snowboarding while the rest of us stuck with skiing.  We were so happy to be able to get our favorite ski in/out condo, Whistlepunk.  It is decorated kind of rustic and feels so cozy.  We all had a great time as a family!!

1 comments:

hunts said...

That looks like so much fun! Kaits, I just saw your chocolate post...AWESOME job making it a whole year! You're pretty much amazing! It was nice to have someone do it with me=) Well, I'm praying for you kait and I'm excited to see what the Lord has planned for your future!
Love ya girl! ~Jessi
Ps. Lunch was fun on Sunday! and... Sweet hat kaits=)