Friday, January 30, 2009

Where am I going???

This is my last semester at TCC and then I will be transferring somewhere else!  Right now there are three schools that I am looking in to; James Madison University (Harrisburg, VA), Old Dominion University (here in Norfolk), and University of Memphis (Memphis, TN).  I think I will found out sometime in March.  The Lord has really helped me to trust Him throughout this whole process of making a decision for next fall.  I don't know where I will end up, but I do know the Lord does.  He has my whole life planned out before me and that gives me great comfort.  He may even have something totally different planned for next fall, that I have no idea about yet.  It will be exciting to see where the Lord will open doors and lead me!   


3 comments:

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

That's so great Kait! God does truly have wonderful plans for you. I mean, i guess if you were to ask me my opinion, i would def say ODU... closest! :) Love ya
jap

hunts said...

hmmm bull dogs,lions or tigers??? hehe. Kait, I am def praying for you and I know that the Lord will makes His plans for you clear in His perfect time! Continue to seek Him! Love ya and awesome job goin a whole year with no cocoa!!!! :) love ~ferf

Meredith Ivy said...

Hi Kaitlin!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment at my blog. It was such a blessing and it really made my day. :)

I loved looking through your older posts and learning more about you and your family! I hope to visit more in the future.

I actually found Lizzy's blog through my friend Coleman's blog (I'm sure you know her too since y'all go to church together; Coleman and I have known eachother since we were 4:), and met Lizzy at Coleman's wedding last July... So it's a small world!

I will be praying that the Lord directs you in the path you should take in deciding where to finish up college!