Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This week so far.....

I'm copying this idea of "normal life" from some other friends:)
I guess I'll start our week out on Sunday, the 20th. So here it goes:)
Sunday 20th- Dad, Kara, and me went to church
Kara watched Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium....she said it was a little weird, but still continues to watch it over and over:) She said, "you get used to it after a while."
I went out to lunch at Five Guys with friends after church
I also realized at 7pm that I had an English draft due on Mon. and I hadn't even started yet! I was up late getting that done....and it certainly was a ROUGH draft:)
Mom and Connor returned late from Memphis, TN
Monday 21st- DAD'S BIRTHDAY, but we didn't get to actually celebrate it
Mom was home sick all day:(
I had school until 2pm
Connor and Kara-school too
Tuesday 22nd- I worked til 3pm....went to the bank
Mom was feeling better today:)
When I got home from work we all headed to the mall to get Dad some presents....talk about last minute lol :)
We then met Dad at Tropical Smoothie for his birthday celebration....so yummy!!
Came home and opened presents
Wednesday 23rd- School for me til 2pm (I only have 1 week left of school yippee!!)......washed my car
Connor and Kara school too...of course
Mom and Dad headed to Leaders caregroup tonight
Jordan came over to study Spanish with Connor.....I wonder how much "studying" they are actually doing:)


1 comments:

hunts said...

I love washing my car! It really needs to be washed too:} Just 18 more days till we get back!! Can't wait to hang out with you kaits!
Love ya girl=) ~Jess