Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Almost finished with school!!!!!!

I am almost done with school at TCC for this semester!!
What I have left:
1. History final due April 28th (take home and open book:).....working on that right now, just thought I would take a quick break to blog...he he:)
2. English quiz on April 28th
3. Psychology final due April 30th (take home and open book too:)
I thought this was a pretty good excited face:) I think it was taken like 4 years ago, so I was about 15 (you can see my gum too........I love to have gum all the time:)

3 comments:

Jeff Storck said...

When did they make it a law that final exams were take home and open book? I would have finished school if I'd a known that!

Natasha said...

Hey Kaitlin, I went to the site where you got your new layout...is there any security reasons as to why I may not want to post the HTML code in my blog to use one of their layout etc? I am not saying there is...I am just wondering because I may get something from their site!

The Richards said...

Natasha, I noticed on somebody elses blog that they had a template from this certain site. At first I will admit I was a little suspicious, but so far so good:) They do have a lot of different ones to choose from.