Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to school....

Heres a little update......I started school last Thursday!!  So far it has been great and I really enjoy my classes.  My professors seem like they will be really good too.  Here's what I'm taking this fall:
Philosophy 101
Biology 101
Economics 120
Statistics
I think economics is my favorite class right now.  I have already learned so much!  So, just this semester and the spring semester, and Lord willing I will then be finished with TCC and off to somewhere else.  I'm still praying about where God would have me go after TCC.  Connor and Kara are coming back home for school this year and will take some of their classes at the Enrichment program at our church.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The summer's gone by waaay too fast for me. :) can't wait to find out what school you go to.



moriah