Friday, June 6, 2008

Update

Hello everyone!!  I know it has been quite a while since I have put a new post up on our blog:)  I have been so busy lately with work at Enchanted Forest Nursery.  We are all in Tennessee now (we just got here about 20min ago after a 17 hour drive).  Hopefully I will have some time to relax out by my aunt and uncle's pool while putting up some new posts.........ahhhhh that sounds nice.  I'll try to post about NA.....even though that was a while ago..oh well......and also post some pics of the extended fam out here in Memphis, TN........and maybe change up some other things on the ol' blog so you don't get tired of seeing the same thing over and over again....he he:)  I guess I will also let you know that I got a Macboook:).........so that is how I'm writing this memo.  I was so excited to finally get my Mac and I'm certainly having tons of fun figuring it out:)  Well, I guess I better get some sleep now! 

1 comments:

Natasha said...

Sweet! Have a fun vacation and fun playing with your new Mac...hey you should post some of those goofy pics and videos you can do!