Monday, May 5, 2008

Our yard

This past saturday we were all at home working in the yard. It was such a nice day to be outside too! I love spring time when all the plants start to come out and everything turns green. Our God is such an amazing Creator!! I hope you enjoy the pictures.......in a few more weeks some of the annuals will have filled out more, so I will have to take more pictures then.


Sugar enjoying the azaleas
Our front yard

the backyard with Mom's little girl statue
For the very first time, we have a vegetable garden. It has lettuce, eggplant, peppers, cilantro, tomatoes, and cucumbers.......yum!!
Our backyard and patio





The Japanese maple tree






1 comments:

abbey said...

Beautiful pictures! Wow, your yard is gorgeous!! I love the hammock, I would love to have a hammock in the springtime..they are so relaxing. It was great to have you at Com. Group last night! Thanks for coming. Wasn't that such an encouraging time??