Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Break Fun!!

This week is my spring break, and I'm already enjoying it so much!! I was so happy to hear that two of my close friends both had their spring breaks the same time as mine. Laura goes to Christopher Newport and Natasha Old Dominion. Natasha and Laura came over after church on Sunday and we just ate lunch and hung out. Later that evening they came with me to watch while I played volleyball on our church league. After volleyball we went to Starbucks and then got some snacks to go with our movie later that night. We watched The Last Sin Eater which was very good. On Monday we slept in a little bit (it felt so good to do that!!:), then we headed out to play miniature golf. We played two rounds of putt-putt. After golf we went and grabbed some lunch at Three Amigos.......very yummy!! Lunch was followed by a little shopping at Target, Old Navy, and Dollar Tree. Before the girls left we got to take some funny pictures together which you will see below. It was so much fun to be with my friends for almost two entire days!! God has truly blessed me with godly, encouraging, and caring friends in my life.
Laura, me, and Natasha
This is what we did with our tip at the mexican restaurant.......I wonder if the waiter even noticed :)

I think Natasha and Laura look like models in this picture :)

Say what??.......these are our confused faces:)
........and our mad faces he he :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I swiped those pics!:) you dont have to send me the ones that you posted on your blog :)

I would like the others when you get a chance though :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for having Laura and I over...it was such a blast!!!!!

Anonymous said...

cute pics, I especially like the mad faces. :) Looks like you girls are having a rockin' break.

Anonymous said...

cute pics, I especially like the mad faces. :) Looks like you girls are having a rockin' break.

Anonymous said...

opps...i don't know why it posted the comments twice...sorry!

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

Kate, so glad you are having a relaxing break. It looks like you gals had too much fun though. HEHE Love you!! Jap